Our liquid investment strategies rotate exposure throughout the market cycle based on our CIO’s macro views, on our individual portfolio managers’ fundamental views and on the volatility of underlying markets.
- Non-directional and low-volatility hedged strategies prevail in “normal” market periods in an effort to generate steady, low-risk returns
- Directional and opportunistic strategies tend to dominate after large market dislocations to capitalize on market inefficiencies and opportunities that result from liquidity imbalances
LIM allocates to four primary investment strategies
- Credit and Fixed Income Trading
- Convertible Bond Arbitrage
- Market Neutral Equity Strategies
- Special Situations